1. Save the dates! A) Networking and refreshments — Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 5:30 in Plymouth Meeting, courtesy of KeyBank. Details to follow. B) NTMA Golf Outing —Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at Yardley Country Club. Details to follow. 2. NJ Manufacturers: Tell the Murphy Administration Two opportunities for manufacturing businesses to share recommendations directly with the […]
1. Welcoming a new member! Please join me in welcoming Liberty Manufacturing Group of Pennsauken as the newest member of NTMA. Liberty offers saw cutting and CNC milling, custom workholding solutions, and design & development, with 60 years of experience in casting, extrusions and forgings. They can be reached at 856-310-6080 or www.libertymfrg.com. 2. Money Matters, part 1 […]
1. $20 Million NJ Manufacturing Voucher Program. New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) announced it is now accepting pre-qualification applications for the New Jersey Manufacturing Voucher Program (NJMVP). The new $20 million program will provide grants to help Garden State manufacturers purchase equipment to improve their operations and efficiency. The grants are valued at 30% to 50% […]
1. Save the Date: Weds, December 7. This will be our Annual Meeting. All members are urged to attend. Our keynote speaker will be NTMA Lobbyist Omar Nashabishi, speaking on the ramifications of the midterms for the manufacturing industry. SAVE THE DATE— Wednesday, December 7. Watch your email for details! 2. NTMA Wage & Benefit Survey […]
1. NYTimes: Factory Jobs are Booming Like It’s the 1970s In a front-page story yesterday, The New York Times reported: “American manufacturers, like many industries, have struggled to find raw materials, component parts and skilled workers. And yet, they have continued to create jobs at a rate that has surprised even some longtime promoters of American […]
1. IRS Mileage Rate Increase July 1 Effective July 1, and for the final 6 months of 2022, the standard mileage rate for business travel will be 62.5 cents per mile, up 4 cents from the rate effective at the start of the year. Details HERE. 2. Subscribe Free: NJ Business Magazine Members are […]
1. Grants available, $10k-$30k Founders First will award $100k in growth capital grants to 30 businesses in PA and NJ. Details HERE. Deadline: June 13. To qualify, Must be located in the state of Pennsylvania or New Jersey and have a current staff of 2-20 employees. Will have the ability to add 1-2+ net new […]
1. New email address We have a new email address and soon these messages will come from that address. Please add the following to your address book/contact list now: NJPA@NTMA-NJPA.COM Here’s a shortcut: Click here, then click “send.” Simple! 2. Liberty Bots 2022 A) BE A SPONSOR — Put your name and brand in front of everyone […]
Chapter President John Lohse (Betar, Inc) and Professional Partner Paul Schindel (Three Bears Marketing Communications) were quoted in New Jersey Business magazine on “The Challenges of Manufacturing Demand.” Read the full article (PDF) here: New Jersey Business October 2021.
Congratulations to Scott Hepburn at Gaum, Inc. for successfully completing Series 6 and the NTMA-U apprenticeship program on March 4, 2021!