In partnership with industry experts, NTMA developed NTMA-U, a fully online educational program that can help deliver an empowered workforce, providing you benefits that will positively impact your bottom line. NTMA-U provides both the related instruction for a machinist apprenticeship and specific incumbent worker training. The Course Catalog is here.
NTMA-U key features include:
- Available anytime, anywhere with Internet access
- Narrated courses with practice problems and assessments
- Content covers NIMS competencies, paired with resources
- College credit-earning potential with articulation agreements
- Federal Bureau of Apprenticeship Training approved
NTMA-U is open to everyone! Current and prospective employees of NTMA member companies and non-member companies, students participating in the National Robotics League (NRL) and other school-based programs, students at higher education institutions, members of other associations, and individuals looking to grow their skill sets are all welcome. Courses are available individually, in groups of three, or in bulk for large groups of students.
Our NJPA Chapter has a dedicated portal to provide our members with even more affordable access to this training. NTMA members enjoy a preferred pricing on NTMA’s educational offerings — please contact us for more details.